Skip to content
|I am Dan Gregson, from Bainbridge Island, Washington. I work in the software industry. I am married to a wonderful lady. We have one child (a daughter).I was born in Fayetteville, North Carolina on August 8, 1969. Since that time, I have lived in:
- Manahawkin, New Jersey
- Egg Harbor Township,New Jersey
- Poughkeepsie, New York (Where I attended Marist College and worked for IBM)
- LaGrande, Oregon (Where I attended Eastern Oregon University)
- Richland, Washington (Where I worked for Battelle and attended Washington State University)
- Back to LaGrande, Oregon (Where I graduated from Eastern Oregon University, was chief engineer for KEOL, and was a computer specialist for the US Forest Service)
- Halfway, Oregon (Where I was a computer specialist for the US Forest Service)
- Boise, Idaho (Where I worked for HP and Ridgerun)
- Seattle, Washington, (Where I worked for Amazon.com).
- Eagle, Idaho, (Where I worked for Ugobe Life Forms, creators of PLEO, Gregson Labs, LLC, and Adecco Technical),
- Cupertino, California, where I worked for Netflix and Ooyala.
- And now, back to Bainbridge Island, Washington, (Where I worked for Amazon.com and currently work for Qualtrics).
I met my wife, Kelley, in Boise, Idaho. We were married in Boise on May 27th 1994.
My favorite holiday is Halloween.I also have several other pictures of friends and family.
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: